Tuesday, October 5, 2010

prophets!

Yay for conference!! My dad got us all tickets so my roommates and some friends all headed down. (from left to right: Ashley, Ashley, Melissa, Brian, Matt (the boys are kinda smiling funny... normally they smile differnt! hahah)My amazing mom put up with a house full of extra people, not to mention preparing food and everything else for all of them! isn't she the best?! thanks a bunch again mom! I know us college kids can kinda be stressful in planning and stuff, so thanks for putting up with it! Anyway I loved conference this year! I think the older I get the more I really appreciate it, and listen! I can't really say which talks were my favorite because there was sooo many but some of my tops were President Monsons gratitude talk and President Uchdorfs simplifying lives talk, 2 things of which I need to work on! I know that the prophets are speaking from God and that if we listen to them we will be blessed! How cool is it that we have amazing men to direct and lead us today?! I can't wait for the talks to come out in the Ensign so I can review and learn even more than I already did! :)
aren't my roommates so cute?! (Lindsay stayed at home for the weekend so she is obviously not here haha) I love going to a school where we all believe in the same things and have the same standards it makes being away from home so much easier! They are great examples to me!

1 comment: