Sunday, October 17, 2010

Worlds best Dad!

This one is for my dad! I just want to tell him how grateful I am for him. He is the best dad in the world! And I don't know what I would do without him. He is always answering my questions and calling on his "cool down" walk after his jog. He is such a example to be and I look up to him sooo much! I don't know if he knows how truly amazing he is to me and everyone else! He is the BEST seminary teacher/ leader/ favorite uncle/ hardworking/ and dad every! so thanks daddy for all you do for me and all the extra things you do for me that get un noticed! I love you tons! its a dads life... enjoy! :)
(P.S mom since I know dad doesn't even know what a blog really is or how to view it make sure he sees this video I am sure he will appreciate it!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment