Thursday, July 21, 2011

getting ready..

That was then...
This is now... (also add Kanyin, Luke, and Matt)

My mom asked me today if I was ready for everything that was going to be happening... it hit me hard. I am leaving home....forever, I know you can always visit but sometimes its just not the same. My mom and I have gotten really close over the years and I kinda feel like I am loosing my best friend (don't get me wrong I know I am gaining an eternal one but you know the feeling...) All I can say is I am glad Matt works with the Salt Lake Express so I can come home whenever I need to. I just don't want to miss all of the family get together on Sunday watching a movie and having Dad make the best popcorn, or coming home from work and having Katelyn welcome you home and wanting to turn on another show for her... usually Bolt or "the princess show", or going shopping with my parents because I just want to spend time with them... there is just something about living close to home that I hate leaving but everyone has to go though it sometime right?

I don't know what I would do without them right now... all my friends are back in Idaho so all I have had is my family- and I wouldn't change that for the world! They have done so much for me- especially helping with the wedding I would not of been able to do it without them! I am blessed to have the family I have and even more blessed to be gaining a new one just like them!

Today I just kinda hit hard... but I am excited for my new adventure and to start my own family!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my mom! :)
Ill miss being around these lovely ladies everyday! I look up to them so much and hope to be like them someday, I have the worlds best sisters!!



No comments:

Post a Comment