Saturday, April 24, 2010

votes are in... I WIN!!

So.. I bet you are wondering what I won. I have the BEST mother in the whole world, hands down, no questions asked, she is the best one out there!! She is sooo amazing I don't even know how she does all that she does. She can do everything and everything! She has almost planned Jillisa WHOLE wedding and making it all flow perfectly together its amazing! and in between the wedding and being a grandma, mom, and maid haha she has still made time for her calling (and my dads! hahaha). This weekend my parents were at senior honors (our stake celebrates all of the graduating seinors and takes them away for the weekend to party and stuff its super fun!) I honestly don't know how she did everything for this and the wedding at the same time! she is SUPER MOM! So there you have it my mom is the best mom in the world and I don't know what I would do without her! So thanks mom for all you do for me and the family you are amazing and I hope I can do half the things you do one day! Your my Hero I love you! :)

1 comment:

  1. I won too!! I have the best mom in the whole world TOO!! Lucky us! Thanks mom!

    ReplyDelete