Saturday, May 14, 2011

lifes changing

This week I have been thinking a lot about how much life has changed... this was Ashley and I when we were 14 maybe 15 (boy am I glad to be out of these awkward years!!)
Ashley, Me, and Brooklin at our Laurels retreat ( age 16)
and now today...
Most of this "thinking" has come because of this! Brooklin got married yesterday! 1 down 2 to go (well really 1 in 83 days but who is counting...) its crazy how time flew.. the 3 of us have been best friends ever since we were little and now we are moving on with our own lives getting married and what not! As scary as it seems life changes no matter what you do about it! Some days I wish we were back in good old days where boys had cooties, and your biggest worry was trying to get your homework done before you could go out and play night games! But now I am marring the love of my life and get to make more good old days with him!! :) Congrats Brooklin, I love you!
p.s these are the 2 best friends you could ever ask for! Thanks for everything!! :) I am truly blessed to have you guys in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment