Thursday, February 11, 2010

HOME!

“Home is a place you grow up wanting to leave, and grow old wanting to get back to” i love this! i have already hit this point and all i want to do is go home! i love being there and being with my family!! i have been super home sick lately. i have not been able to go home yet this semester but I FINALLY GET TO GO HOME TOMORROW!!! i can't wait!! i want to cry just thinking about it!! i get to spend all of saturday with my little niece and nephews! its the best valintines present anyone could ever give me! i feel i like i have missed seeing them grown up and learn, and that they have to re learn who i am everytime that i come home and i hate that feeling! i can't wait till i am off track and so i can spend all my free time (which will not be that much still since i have to work full time, where? i have no idea so if you have any suggestions please let me know!) anyway! long story short i am soooo excited to finally be home, actully eat something good for once, hang out with my family, and so shopping for FREE (gotta love food storage!) lol so if you in the neighborhood stop by! oh and thank goodness for presidents! :) i love holidays and it makes it eaiser for me to just come back on monday instead!! that is if george makes it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to have you home!! Take Katelyn to Artic Circle for dinner on Saturday to get free kiddie cones and play and she'll love you forever!! Take LOTS of pictures, cuz my point and shoot camera is broken and I don't have any recent ones of the kids' tricks--get some video of Katelyn singing her songs and of Josh rolling, will ya? And of him laughing? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete