Thursday, February 4, 2010

pet peeves!!

if you haven't guessed already my all time biggest pet peeve of all time is CHEWING WITH YOUR MOUTH OPEN!!! ugh it drives me insane! the smacking and chomping of your mouth and stuff I CAN'T STAND IT!!! it seriously makes me really mad and i can't even be in the same room if its to bad!! well what brought this on is my sweet roommates.... i LOVE them to death but CLOSE YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU EAT!! no matter what it is that they are eating i can hear it!! and they are ALWAYS snacking on something!! i don't want to be a jerk and tell them to SHUT YOUR MOUTH!! so i try to bring up pet peeves at random times so they know that it bugs me but i swear it made it worst!! so thanks for reading my little venting session! maybe this is the lords way of teaching me patients... but if i say i get the lesson will they stop?! hahaha so just a word to the wise! if you think you are one of those smackers! just softly close your mouth when you are around other people you never know who its going to bug!! :) hahahaha *fingers crossed that my roommates don't read this!* hahahah but if they do i guess they will know how i feel!! all i gotta say is I CAN'T WAIT TILL THOSE RED VINES ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment