Tuesday, January 25, 2011

day 12 :)

Today I am grateful for my: mom! She is my best friend, hero, and best example. I never realized how much she did for me until I lived on my own. I never realized the little things like always having toilet paper, laundry soap, milk, hand soap, clean towels, and dinner!! Today I cleaned my house for quite some time (none of it being my mess) but I was still happy to help out. But it made me realize all of the behind the scenes things like always having a clean house when we got home from school. So thank you mom for all you have done for me, for being a mom and taking care of me. Your the best! I miss you so much and hate being away from home. Thanks again mom for everything you have given and done for me. Ill never take all you do for me for granted again. I don't know what I would do without you. Thats why today I am grateful for my: amazing, beautiful mother!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet. I miss you too. Since you've been away I realize all the little things you do for me too. I miss the little notes tucked inside my bed and everything you did to contribute to our happy home life! I love you!

    ReplyDelete