Wednesday, January 26, 2011

day 13!!

Today I am grateful for my: niece and nephews! :) I got to talk to Katelyn and Auklin today and it totally made my day! I LOVE THEM SOOOO MUCH!! I hate not being around them all the time. It also doesn't help that my major is dealing with kids their age, so I learn about their ages all day every day. It bites because it makes me miss them more! Its amazing how such a simple thing like a phone call can make your entire day! I LOVE being a aunt, its the best thing in the world!! And I have the best niece and nephews! Katelyn is my best friend and I am her favorite aunt :) Nothing is better than learning from them and being with them! I miss them so much and can't wait to go home soon so I can be with them! and the 2 on the way!! :) yay!!! that's why today I am grateful for: my niece and nephews!
Auklin man!
cute little Joshy
Little miss princess Katelyn
I'm the LUCKIEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment