Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 28!

Today I am grateful for: The Founding Fathers! Brian LOVES watching "history filled" movies (he is the one you want to ask for any of those types of questions!) Anyway so we started watching the John Adams series this week and even though I sleep though most of the movie (hey I am a tired girl!) They are still so entertaining to learn about. Its amazing how everything fits so perfectly, how can you not see Gods hand in it?! We are SO blessed to live in a free country and I am so thankful for the men and women who came before me to pave the way so that we can be where we are today. When we watched the episode where the Decoration of Independence was finally finished I just got the chills! Its so amazing, not to mention the swearing in of our first president, George Washington! Today I just feel extremely blessed and grateful for the sacrifices that these men made for my benefit! That is why today I am grateful for: The Founding Fathers!

No comments:

Post a Comment