Saturday, February 12, 2011

day 30! LaSt DaY!!

Today I decided to save the best for last: My roommate ASHLEY!! :) she kept asking me when I was going to blog about her... well today is the day! :) She is the best, and I don't know what I would do without her! She keeps me on my toes lol I never stop laughing when I am with her. Ashley made me take both early morning classes with her and basically she has to jump off her bed onto mine some days.. hahaha She is the best :) So Ashley today is for you! I don't know what I would do without you, thank you for all you do for me! :) She is really going to kill me for putting this up but this is the Ashley that I know and love!! Isn't she sexy?!

Don't worry this isn't what she wore we were just messing around while getting ready for the day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment